Get alerts for delayed trash pickups by registering your phone number with your account by following these instructions.
Curious about trash pickup and recycling in Delmont?
Download the Delmont Recycling & Waste Guidelines to learn about details, schedule, and pricing. Please call 724-887-9400 to order added services or for questions.
- Waste collected weekly on Fridays
- Recycling every other week (same day as waste collection)
- Leaf collection on 5 Saturdays per year. During non–leaf collection weeks, include leaf waste in the regular waste collection or wait for next leaf collection
- Each Friday, place your waste container at the curb no later than 6:00 a.m.
- Late set out of containers will be noted and may not be picked up.
- Acceptable Recyclable Items:
- Clean paper, cardboard (OCC) and newsprint
- Rigid plastic food and beverage containers (#1 and #2 only)
- Steel, aluminum and bi-metal food and beverage containers
- Gable-top milk, gravy and soup cartons
- All items should be rinsed and free of contaminants
- For information on E-Waste and Household Hazardous Waste click here .
- Additional recycling containers available $20.00 each.
- $20.63 per month billed quarterly. Includes weekly household waste and two bulky items per month.
- Seniors, 62 years and older, $18.62 per month billed quarterly.
- Includes weekly household waste and two bulky items per month.
- Waste sticker program entitles residents to pay by the bag. You may obtain stickers from the
Borough office for a fee of $17.50 per sleeve of 5 (tags) and attach to bag prior to collection. Sticker program includes at no additional cost one bulk collection per month and unlimited recycling.
- Residents will be billed quarterly, for the current three months.
For more recycling resources in the area, please visit the Westmoreland Cleanways and Recycling website.