Friday – 2/1/19: Due to wintry conditions, Republic Services has stopped collection within the borough in consideration of the safety of their employees and our residents. If your trash has not been collected, Republic Services will return on Monday.
Curious about trash pickup and recycling in Delmont?
Download the Delmont Recycling & Waste Guidelines to learn about details, schedule, and pricing. Please call 724-887-9400 to order added services or for questions.
- Waste collected weekly on Fridays
- Recycling every other week (same day as waste collection)
- Leaf collection on 5 Saturdays per year. During non–leaf collection weeks, include leaf waste in the regular waste collection or wait for next leaf collection
- Each Friday, place your waste container at the curb no later than 6:00 a.m.
- Late set out of containers will be noted and may not be picked up.
- Acceptable Recyclable Items:
- Clean paper, cardboard (OCC) and newsprint
- Glass food and beverage containers (all colors)
- Rigid plastic food and beverage containers (#1 and #2 only)
- Steel, aluminum and bi-metal food and beverage containers
- Gable-top milk, gravy and soup cartons
- All items should be rinsed and free of contaminants
- For information on E-Waste and Household Hazardous Waste click here .
- Resident should expect to receive one recycling container just before September 1.
- Additional containers available $20.00 each.
- New rates effective September 1, 2018 – $18.27 per month billed quarterly. Includes weekly household waste and two bulky items per month.
- New rates effective September 1, 2018 – Seniors, 62 years and older, $16.49 per month billed quarterly. Includes weekly household waste and two bulky items per month.
- Waste sticker program entitles residents to pay by the bag. You may obtain stickers from the
Borough office for a fee of $17.50 per sleeve of 5 (tags) and attach to bag prior to collection. Sticker program includes at no additional cost one bulk collection per month and unlimited recycling.
- Residents will be billed quarterly, for the current three months.